2. The construction of the magnificent temple of Lord Dattatreya has now been completed. The Trust is responsible for the daily upkeep, cleanliness and maintenance of the temple premises.
3. Vedanta library: Collecting and preserving precious books related to Vedic philosophy.
4. Anna-dana: Free meals are provided to thousands of devotees on several occasions every year.
There are several ways in which you can contribute to this divine cause:
1. Donations in the form of cash, demand drafts or cheque (The cheques duly crossed and ordered may be drawn in favor of 'Shree Datta Devasthan Trust')
2. Donate your time and join as a volunteer to work for the organization. To do this you can contact any of our Satsang organizers. Their addresses are given in "How Can I help -> Satsang Volunteers" section of this website
3. Collecting and donating ancient books related to Vedic philosophy to the Trust's library.
Trust's contact information:
Shree Datta Devasthan Trust,
Shree Dattatreya Niwas,
Vedant Nagar, Manmad Road,
Email: shridattakshetra at gmail.com.
For more information, please feek free to contact us.